Start your booking
Towers for Users PASMA Courses
PASMA Towers for Users Training Course
The aim of the PASMA Towers for Users course is to deliver training on how to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others using the 3T (Through the Trap) or Advanced Guardrail (AGR) methods.
The one-day PASMA Towers for Users course will cover:
- Legislation, regulations and guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers.
- PASMA Code of Practice; Product Standards EN 1004:2004.
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection.
- Inspection of completed mobile access towers.
- Tower Inspection Records.
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid these hazards.
A PASMA PhotoCard and Certificate will be issued to successful delegates who complete the theory and practical sessions, valid for five years from the date of the PASMA training.
The PASMA course is delivered through instruction in both theory and practical sessions with assessments.
No formal qualifications or experience are necessary, but it would be beneficial – although not compulsory – if delegates had a basic understanding of work at height issues.
Delegates attending the PASMA Towers for Users course should bring suitable PPE (personal protective equipment) on the day for us during the practical session; hard hat, hi-vis jacket/vest, safety footwear and gloves.