Start your booking
Emergency First Aid at Work Re-qualification Course
Who should attend?
Candidates who already hold a valid Emergency First Aid at Work certificate, which requires renewal.
Aims and Objectives
The main aim of the Emergency First Aid at Work Re-Qualification course is to provide delegates with the knowledge to provide basic life support. This is First Aid training for the workplace, appropriate for low risk environments or for those acting in the absence of a fully qualified First Aider.
The course covers the following topics relating to First Aid:
- Laws and Regulations
- The aims and priorities of First Aid
- Recognition of illness
- Site Survey
- Basic life support
- Casualty examination, unconscious casualties, recovery position
- Head injuries concussion, compression, stroke
- Wounds and bleeding
- Bone, joint and muscle injuries
- Shock, electric shock, anaphylactic shock
- Angina, heart attack
- Crush injuries, spinal injuries
- Diabetes, effects of heat and cold
Delegates will receive an Emergency first aid at work certificate, valid for 3 years.
Classroom-based theory and practical training.