Start your booking
Emergency First Aid at Work Course
Who should attend?
Those who work in low hazard environments or where your risk assessment identifies a requirement for a first aider trained in emergency first aid at work.
Aims and Objectives
The main aim of the Emergency First Aid at Work course is to give delegates the knowledge to provide basic life support. This is First Aid training for the workplace, appropriate for low risk environments or for those acting in the absence of a fully qualified First Aider.
The course covers the following topics relating to a range of Appointed Person first aid subjects:
- Aims and principles of First Aid
- Action at an emergency
- Basic life support
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Assessment and treatment of a casualty who is wounded, bleeding or shocked
- Assessment and treatment of fractures, dislocations and soft tissue injuries
- Assessment and treatment of burns
- Please ensure all delegates are able to participate fully during the practical aspects of the course.
Delegates will receive a Qualsafe accredited Emergency first aid at work certificate, valid for 3 years.
Classroom-based theory and practical training.