SVQ Level 3 Construction Site Supervision: Building and Civil Engineering
This level 3 qualification is a nationally recognised supervisory qualification and is intended for Construction Site Supervisors working in general building, house building, civil engineering and specialist trades.
In partnership with Skills Development Scotland; TALA Training can offer this qualification FREE to candidates in fulltime employment, with companies based in Scotland.
To date we have helped over a thousand candidates gain their qualification and relevant Gold CSCS card, totally free of charge.
Aims and objectives
On successful completion candidates can attain various memberships of professional institutes including CIOB Associate membership.
In addition, candidates can attain the Gold CSCS card on successful completion of the qualification.
The qualification enables candidates to work at a pace that suits them through work-based assessment; including the mandatory units noted below:
- Confirm work activities and resources for work
- Develop and maintaining good working relationships
- Confirming the occupational method of work
- Implement and maintain health, safety and welfare
- Co-ordinate and organise work operations
In addition, the group units noted below are optional units that form part of the vocational qualification
- Allocate and monitor the use of plant, equipment or machinery
- Monitoring progress of work against schedules
- Implement procedures to support team’s performance
- Confirm work meets quality standards
- Co-ordinate and confirm the dimensional requirements of the work
- Contribute to the circulation of information
All major organisations such as Balfour Beatty, Multiplex and CALA Homes utilise these free qualifications every year.
Contact Us today and invest in your future and professional development.