S / NVQ's Vocational Qualifications
S/NVQs are available to people of all ages. They are developed by Sector Skills Councils, in partnership with industry and awarding bodies.
These courses help employees to get the qualifications that prove they can do the job. It turns their existing skills and experience into a nationally recognised qualification. TALA Training offer a wide range of vocational qualifications from S/NVQ Level 2 through to S/NVQ Level 5. On successful completion of the qualification, candidates can also apply for the appropriate CSCS card or use the S/NVQ as a route to move from a Red to a Blue competent CPCS or NPORS card.
Vocational Qualifications available from TALA Training
- S/NVQ Level 2 - General Construction Operations
- S/NVQ Level 2 - Plant Operations
- S/NVQ Level 2 - Controlling Lifting Operations - Slinger Signaller
- S/NVQ Level 2 - Carpentry and Joinery (Construction)
- S/NVQ Level 2 - Wood Occupations (Construction)
- S/NVQ Level 2 - Painting and Decorating (Construction)
- S/NVQ Level 2 - Interior Systems (Construction) Dry Lining - Finishing
- S/NVQ Level 2 - Decorative Finishing and Industrial Painting Occupations (Construction)
- S/NVQ Level 3 - Occupational Works Supervison (Construction)
- S/NVQ Level 3 - Construction Site Supervision
- S/NVQ Level 4 - Construction Site Management
- S/NVQ Level 5 - Construction Senior Management
Free Vocational Qualifications
TALA Training in partnership with Skills Development Scotland can offer FREE vocational qualifications, for Companies based in Scotland.
On sucessful completion of the relevant SVQ; candidates will be able to apply for their CSCS Blue Skilled card, CSCS Gold Supervisor card or CSCS Black Managers card.
Contact us today for more information and learn how all major construction companies utilise this route, to upskill their employees.